Discover Sydney's most food-obsessed laneway this holiday season
Barrack Place at 151 Clarence St, Sydney has transformed its laneway this festive season.
From Monday November 30, Barrack Place is inviting Sydney-siders and their families to discover a world of surprise and delights amongst global cuisines that feature in this foodie laneway.
Following a challenging year for its retailers, Investa is looking forward to seeing increased visitor numbers in the precinct over the coming weeks as the busy summer holiday period approaches.
With a backdrop of giant gingerbread characters and features, the retailers at Barrack Place are excited to welcome and host visitors from far and wide while sharing their love and passion of unique tastes from around the world.
On offer are an array of eateries including:
• Batch Espresso - passionate about serving Sydney exceptional coffee and a menu of local, wholesome flavours.
• Café Most - the best place to get your hands on the world's oldest sandwich - dating back 2300 years!
• Cali Press - working to better your health through juice, smoothies, and wholefoods so you can live your best life.
• Firegrill - providing modern Australian cuisine with an emphasis on classic timeless comfort and quality.
• Fishbowl - offering sustainably sourced, freshly made from scratch, Japanese inspired salad bowls.
• St Dreux - with an extraordinary love for the coffee bean, St Dreux honour coffee’s rich history to deliver the perfect coffee moment.
As well as The Barber Co who offer a unique, modern edge to the traditional barber experience and will have you relaxed, trimmed, and all with an ice-cold beverage in hand.
“Barrack Place is the perfect precinct to relax for a long lunch, a casual coffee or a quality grab-and go experience. During this festive season, visitors will have the ability to liven up their Instagram with the perfect seasonal backdrop” said Mark Leo, Barrack Place General Manager at Investa
Come along to find a little bit of sugar, spice and everything nice from Monday 30 November - Sunday 10 January 2021.
To discover more about Gingerbread Lane - follow the Barrack Place Instagram