Barrack Place Growth Campaign
Terms and Conditions
Updated as of 16 April 2021.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who complete the entry requirements and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Investa Property Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Investa Property Group as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 09:00am Monday 19th
April, 2021 AEST and ending 05:00pm Sunday 16th
May AEST. All online entries must be received by 05:00pm Sunday 16th
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by follow the @BarrackPlace Instagram or Facebook page, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments. Multiple entries permitted. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Investa Property Group. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Investa Property Group.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) of the following prizes:
- Week 1 (19.04 – 25.04): “Free lunch for a year” = 30x Café Mo’st + 30 Cali Press + 30x Fishbowl $10 lunch vouchers, valued at AUD$900
- Week 2 (26.04 – 02.05): One of two (2) Barber Co Packages, valued at AUD$125
- Week 3 (03.05 – 09.05): “A year’s worth of coffees” = 90x Batch Espresso coffee vouchers + 90 St Dreux coffee vouchers, valued at AUD$720
- Week 4 (10.05 – 16.05): Dinner for two at Firegrill, valued at AUD$300
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Investa Property Group. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Investa Property Group’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Investa Property Group to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner(s) Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected at random by a computerised drawing system under the supervision of Investa Property Group. The Winner(s) will be notified by social media Direct Message within five (5) business days following selection of the Winner(s). Investa Property Group shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner(s) selected. Receipt by Winner(s) of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner(s) (at Investa Property Group’s sole discretion) will result in winner’s disqualification as winner(s) of the campaign, and all privileges as winner(s) will be immediately terminated.
8. Terms & Conditions: Investa Property Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Investa Property Group’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Investa Property Group may select the Winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Investa Property Group. Investa Property Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Investa Property Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Investa Property Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Investa Property Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: this campaign is governed by the laws of Australia and NSW, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NSW having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: A copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules can be requested via email
13. This Campaign hosted by Investa Property Group is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. This Campaign hosted by Investa Property Group is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.