Register Interest Now Back Iron Bark Industrial Estate Anderson Road, Smeaton Grange, NSW 2567
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR INDUSTRIAL PARKS JUST GOT HIGHER.
Iron Bark is a 60ha industrial estate located 64km south-west of the Sydney CBD and comprises 74 lots ranging in size from 2,000m2 to 11.5ha. Land prices start from $140/m2. Iron Bark lies in the Camden Council municipality and is zoned General Industrial 4(a) and Service Industrial 4(b).
Just 3km from the M5, with direct access to the Westlink M7 and the Hume Highway, Iron Bark is a strategically located industrial precinct in the thriving south west of Sydney, catering to a wide range of business uses. Offering a wealth of on-site amenity, including a café, 90 place childcare centre, gym and pool, Iron Bark ticks all the boxes for businesses seeking to grow.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity today.
Register your interest now.
CALL NICK GREENWELL ON 8226 9393 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- Industrial estate located at Anderson Road, Smeaton Grange NSW
- 60ha industrial estate located 64km south-west of the Sydney CBD
- Located in the Camden Council municipality
- Flexible General Industrial 4(a) and Service Industrial 4(b) zoning allows for a variety of business users
- B-double truck access
- Flexible lot sizes from 2,000m2 to 11.5ha
- Significant cost benefits when compared with nearby industrial locations, such as Eastern Creek
- On-site amenity including a café, 91-place childcare centre, pool and the Connections Health Club
- One of Australia‘s most sustainable industrial precincts, with over 1,000,000 shrubs and trees planted on-site and a dedicated bushland area
- Close to major existing and future residential communities in the heart of the southwest growth corridor
- Close to M5, Hume Highway, Westlink M7 and M4
- Located on Anderson Road, just off Camden Valley Way
- B-double truck access
- Adjacent to the South West Growth Centre, part of the NSW Government’s Metropolitan Strategy
- Located in the thriving Macarthur Region, home to a large existing and growing workforce, education and higher education facilities
- Significant cost benefits when compared to nearby industrial precincts at Eastern Creek, Moorebank and Prestons
- Flexible zoning allows for a variety of business uses, from small operations to major manufacturing and distribution
- Flexible lot sizes allow businesses to evolve and expand without the need to relocate
- Surrounded by leading Australian and international businesses including Paul Wakeling Motor Group, Coles, One Steel and Blue Scope
- On-site amenity including a café, 90 place childcare centre, pool and the Connections Health Club, which offers a gym, squash courts and conference rooms
- One of Australia’s most sustainable industrial precincts, with over 1,000,000 shrubs and trees planted on-site and a dedicated bushland area
- Close to Camden Valley Golf Resort and Camden Lakeside Country Club
- Close to major existing and future residential communities