Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Scott MacDonald is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Investa Property Group and has worked in the real estate industry for more than 30 years, serving as CEO or President of five operating companies. He has developed specialised expertise in corporate management and leadership, as well as formulating and executing corporate repositioning. Scott also has vast experience in real estate development and has a long standing relationship with Morgan Stanley Real Estate.
Scott holds a Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) from Indiana University and a Masters degree in City and Regional Planning from the University of North Carolina.
- Scott MacDonald Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Campbell Hanan Group Executive, Head of Investa Office
- Ming Long Chief Financial Officer
- Jonathan Callaghan Group Executive, Corporate Development and General Counsel
- Toby Phelps Group Executive, Fund Manager Investa Office Fund
- Peter Menegazzo Group Executive,Group Executive, Fund Manager Investa Commercial Property Fund
- Michael Cook Group Executive, Transactions & Developments, Investa Office
- Cameron Holt Group Executive, Head of Investa Land
- Paul Fletcher General Manager, Human Resources, Investa Office
- Emily Lee-Waldao General Manager, Marketing & Communications, Investa Office