Chief Financial Officer
Ming Long is the Chief Financial Officer of Investa Property Group, responsible for the financial strategy, treasury, debt and risk management, internal and external reporting and taxation. She also provides significant input to the strategic direction of Investa.
Prior to this role, Ming held the position of Investa’s Group Financial Controller, joining the group in 2005. Prior to this she was at APN News & Media Limited as the Group Financial Controller. She has over 15 years experience in finance.
Ming holds a Bachelor of Economics and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Sydney. She also holds a Masters of Business Administration and is a Chartered Accountant.
- Scott MacDonald Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Campbell Hanan Group Executive, Head of Investa Office
- Ming Long Chief Financial Officer
- Jonathan Callaghan Group Executive, Corporate Development and General Counsel
- Toby Phelps Group Executive, Fund Manager Investa Office Fund
- Peter Menegazzo Group Executive,Group Executive, Fund Manager Investa Commercial Property Fund
- Michael Cook Group Executive, Transactions & Developments, Investa Office
- Cameron Holt Group Executive, Head of Investa Land
- Paul Fletcher General Manager, Human Resources, Investa Office
- Emily Lee-Waldao General Manager, Marketing & Communications, Investa Office